Chris Hardwick Fired After Abuse Accusations From Chloe Dykstra

Chris Hardwick is dealing with immediate professional consequences due to abuse allegations

Last week, starlet and cosplayer Chloe Dykstraon Hardwick's program Talking With Chris Hardwick over the accusations and likewise canceled his looks at two upcoming panels."We have had a favorable working relationship with Chris Hardwick for many years,"the network said in a declaration."We take the uncomfortable accusations that appeared yesterday very seriously. While we evaluate the circumstance,'Talking with Chris Hardwick'will not air on AMC, and Chris has chosen to step aside from moderating prepared AMC and BBC America panels at Comic-Con International in San Diego next month."Chris Hardwick dropped from Comic-Con panels over sexual attack accusations as AMC pulls Talking https://t.co/LOQG7ZfDeo!.?.!— Entertainment Weekly( @EW) June 16, 2018 Hardwick's NBC game program The Wall is likewise hanging in the balance. The network released a statement saying that they will"evaluate the situation "prior to shooting begins."These allegations about Chris Hardwick took us by surprise as we have had a favorable working relationship with him,"an associate from NBC discussed.

"However, we take accusations of misconduct extremely seriously. Production on The Wall does not start till September, and in the meantime . Calls her a slut. Says she desired him and asked him, so how could there have been abuse? And notes he relates to ladies so he respects females.-- Smash

Traves(@smashtraves ) June 16, 2018 It's incredible that Chris Hardwick has

had a year to see examples of what to say following abuse claims yet he still decided to not take responsibility AND gaslight his ex in one paragraph. A real narcissist.-- Melissa Stetten (@MelissaStetten) June 17, 2018 Chris Hardwick's declaration on Chloe

Dykstra's sexual attack claims simply sound like narcissistic word vomit in order to victimize himself and salvage his own image.-- Genevieve (@Norton_Antiv) June 16, 2018 Dykstra stated that she composed her Medium post since she's hoping for"closure." She described that she spent three years with a guy who apparently sexually assaulted her, put extreme limitations

on her life, and blacklisted her from the market when things didn't work out between them.She also had an important message for Hardwick. "A genuine and heartfelt apology might have made my last four years a

hell of a lot easier. The person I used to date would attempt to sue me due to pride-I would not advise it,"Dykstra wrote."I have audio/video that will support and

prove a number of the things I've specified in this post. I've selected not to include it for your sake, in the hopes that the individual you've ended up being will do the right thing."

Source

http://www.scarymommy.com/chris-hardwick-abuse-allegations-amc/